The most impressive product advocates like Steve J. share the same method to be sure to create an extraordinary moment when presenting a product. Here is what they do to convince you and millions that the brand new thing they have for you is an absolute must:
- Prepare, prepare, prepare!
Success needs hard work.
- Find a name: Short, clear, straight to the point
This is one the most important thing to do. A good name will allow everybody to remember your product and its positioning, a bas one…
- Find a good moto: « The car, without the gasoline »
Refer to the main solved problem, summarize the advantages, make the value clear
- Explain the main functionalities of your product: « Phone + email + internet »
That’s where you show why your best, not 1 or 2 times, 100 times better!
- Make a demo that will help your audience to picture themselves
Show it real, show it works!
- Present a problem you solved, the competitors don’t (and show how you solved it of course)
That’s where you hit the target.
- A second one?
That’s where you hit the target, a second time.
- Summarize quickly all the advantages / innovations / key features of your product
so much advantages, so many innovations…
- Explain the pricing vs competitors or equivalent solutions
Convinced that your product is THE solution, explain to your prospects that your are not a escrow (at least pretend it).
- Train, train and train
Do it in front of your mum, your son, your wife, your dog, do it and do it again and again so that the D-day it will be smooth, clear and efficient.
Some more to add?