Creativity is something strange that can happen wherever you are. Unfortunately I often hear « I am not a creative man, I cannot do it… ».
Being creative is simply about being confident, curious, active and persistent. Here our 15 levers to build a creative self-confidence and show your ideas to the world.
- Forget what you learned at school
- Stop taking to much caution
- Act before you doubt
- Connect, connect, connect (topics, ideas, behaviour, localisation, tech…)
- Keep It Stupid Simple (KISS)
- If you can clearly put words on it, keep it, otherwise kill it
- Be visionary, take a step back to look and think
- Hack your daily tools
- Be hungry even if you are lost
- Be courageous: accept to be wrong
- There is no « Why? » only Do it and see the results
- Iterate: Design. Test. Feedback. And redo.
- Everything is possible so try it
- Make a clean place, destroy what is existing and restart from scratch
- There is no crisis, only opportunities
What point would you add?