Thanks for being so many to read my posts and join our community.
Let me make a little Lessons Learned (as all good project managers do) on this first year.
INNOWEO for this first year means:
- Over 180 articles
- More than 50 000 visitors (mostly with URL from the US)
- Over 166 000 viewed pages
The most read article so far on INNOWEO is… On My Shelf – My 8 preferred books on Innovation and Innovation projects with more than 2600 views. All articles have been seen at least 400 times and about 20% are granted with more than 800 views.
Thanks for reading me!
The INNOWEO community is today 275. As a member I hope you value what we send to you incl. information on what’s going on on INNOWEO and about our next projects.
- 5 new softwares learned (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, WordPress and SnagIt)
- Over 20 hours of MOOC watched (thanks to LinkedIn special offer – 1month free on Lynda.com) to have minimum skills on those softwares
- 3 new words discovered: SEO, Growthhacking and Inbound Marketing
- Again over 20 hours of MOOC watched on those topics (hopefully I travel a lot for my work 😉 )
- 4 new websites used: twitter, buffer (awesome #1), Zappier (awesome #2) and canva (awesome #3)
- 2 on-line training fulfilled (TheFamily)
The key Points to share with you
Here are my 5 key learnings of this first year:
- writing a blog don’t take too much time if you are organized (I do it at night),
- writing a blog means that you have set a blog… Learning WordPress and Internet mechanism is key for that.
- SEO is queen
- Twitter is king (read my next article on how I discovered the true power of twitter during this first year)
- Having a blog opens a lot of doors and allow you to meet very wonderful people. (read also a coming article on that topic)
I have also learned that Twitter is an interesting media. Frankly speaking I am still amazed to see that with very little efforts and no particular strategy on this medium I have today more than 2k followers @BaptisteLeSueur. And a lot a very good interactions!!!
Again, Thanks for being part of my INNOWEO adventure. Let me know what you think about that!